At Annointed Hands Homecare LLC, we offer Private Duty Care programs for clients who are homebound. This program involves one-on-one care which is provided by a nurse or a home health aide. The staff can be assigned to provide care which involves:
- Medication Reminders
- Maintaining a Home Exercise Plan
- Assistance with ADL (Activities of Daily Living)
- Meal Preparation and Clean-Up after Meals
- Assist with toileting (use of bedpan, commode or toilet)
- Mobility Assistance
- Running Light Errands
- Basic Wound Care
- Laundry and Linen Changes
- Light Housekeeping Services
Private Duty Care is ideal for seniors or any individual who has difficulty in fulfilling activities of daily living. Our care professionals will provide household support to give clients comfort and support during their golden years or as they recover their health.
Call 901-614-0088 today!